Assam: Lady In Jamugurihat Electrocuted, Main To Her Dying
The deceased lady has been recognized as Bogabeel resident Semanti Devi.
The untoward incident reportedly happened owing to a technical glitch within the water pump of her home. Semanti Devi, sadly, misplaced her life quickly after she by chance got here into contact with the stay wires of the electrical water pump.
She was instantly rushed to the hospital, the place Devi was declared useless on arrival.
The incident was reported to the police and so they investigated the matter, sources stated.
The physique of the deceased lady Semanti Devi has been despatched for autopsy.
Earlier, a labourer was killed whereas two others have been injured after getting electrocuted by a stay wire in Nalbari district on Friday. The incident was reported from Bardhantali space of the district.